The roadmap for the libretro loader
- Vulkan (possibly, need an excuse to learn a new API.)
- In-app core variable config (I have already some ideas as to how to implement the listing, like a subclassed ListView control)
- Input support/config (complete DirectInput and Xinput support, per core)
- Dynamic rate control (could be tweaked using the libretro-common resampler set for higher SQ)
- Core variable support (configurable by INI file)
- Full support for x64 cores
- OpenGL support (requires OpenGL 3.3 and up.)
Lately I have been using the following Windows 10 app for streaming TV.
It does a pretty good job of collating all the on-demand streaming done by each Australian TV channel (complete with selection for stream quality and different feeds depending on region). However there is a nasty bug:
Whenever Nvidia Fast-Sync is enabled, major frame stuttering/pacing issues occur. To fix it, its a simple case of adding a Win10 app specific override as follows:
Any vertical-sync option apart from “Off” or “Fast” should fix it. Hopefully this gets fixed by the developer.