http://mudlord.info/trashheap/cemu_patcher.exe (for those that don’t want to download the above package and just wanna use the uncracked 1.7.3d build running around on 4chan.org). Nukes settings.bin though since some values are in it that are needed for the crack to work.
Use the included files. Should be obvious what executable is used to run the cracked version.
Backup settings.bin if you want to mess with the uncracked version in x64dbg. I included the x64dbg patch database if you want to mess with the uncracked version some more, to find a more efficient way to patch, etc.
- Just does the bare minimum to crack it. Did this purely to have something out as thoroughly reversing and keygenning the target would take significantly more time than just plain stupid shooting holes in the DRM.
- Forces HWIDs and timestamps calculated in Cemu.exe to match the ones in settings.bin, so you need that file.
- The 64bit fingerprint was done by plain serial fishing, anyone who wants to know how that works can just read the many documents on reading values and things in a debugger.
- You also need the serial.bin included to pass the serial.bin checks. Didn’t patch the serial.bin check out.
Here is a small tut on keygenning diablo2oo2’s crackme 2. This continues on from the tutorial for crackme no.1 from diablo2oo2.
Figured I do a small tutorial on fixing up something one of my blog readers sent in. Managed to fix up GOG.com’s mess when it comes to Moto Racer 1.
In continuing the series, here’s what I seen and done so far.
- Finished my documentation of the Cemu Patreon DRM system in its current form. This was done in the hope of showing weaknesses and thus showing potential improvements that can be made in future. However, it seemed none of the advice was taken, so I took the next logical step and reversed engineered the serial number scheme, while doing no modifications of the executable at all. This culminated in a keyfile generator+loader which works on past and present versions of Cemu. The results of the research are on my Github as well as documented in a blog post here.
- Finalized my Odroid+Android development setup. The Odroid XU4 looks nice in its case, I find it quite cute.
- AVs are proven to be snakeoil. I knew this for ages from false positives with what I program, glad that its now been made public by other people that AVs can be in most cases pointless.
- Dirt 4 is coming out. Looks rather nice, cannot wait. Absolutely loved Dirt 2, though the GFWL DRM was a pain, so a xlive.dll proxy took care of that, such as for Bulletstorm too. Questioning whether to get Bulletstorm’s remaster too.
I spent some time looking into the DRM system of Cemu 1.7.0’s Patreon build. The goal was to get the emulator to run without Internet access and without any watermarks to link to people. This post is a natural extension of the previous post dedicated to reversing Cemu, in that keyfiles are generated so that no executable patching is done at all.
In the interests of being concise, I figured I post the following, because a certain reddit moderator did want precise proof of what I know:
I spent some time looking into the DRM system of Cemu 1.7.0’s Patreon build. The goal was to get the emulator to run without Internet access and without any watermarks to link to people. Also, it was a opportunity to try out x64 reversing.
Here is a guide for those wanting to use the quite common SDR/DVBT RTL2832U COFDM demodulator on Windows 10. The Realtek RTL832u chip is used very commonly in the SDR radio scene.
If you use software such as SichboPVR on Windows 10 with the default drivers and try to tune the channels, this happens:
This guide is an attempt to easily remedy that. I have used this method many times without fail.